Public Economics (Diplom/MA/MSc/PhD)
Monday, 9:00-11:30 h, HGB A 017
The alternate date for the lecture that did not take place in December will be on Tuesday, January 31, 9:00-11:30 h, Schellingstr. 3 S 007.
Friday, February 17, 2012, 13:30-15:00 h, HGB M 218
The final grades are determined. You can find your final grade at the notice board of the CES (Schackstr. 4, second floor) from now on and in your account at the ISC from Monday, March 5 onwards.
You may have a look at your exam on Friday, March 9, 9:00-10:00 h in Schackstr. 4, room 207 (second floor). A registration is not necessary.
- History of the welfare state
- Pensions and intergenerational contract
- Health insurance
Yrjö Jahnsson Lectures
- Social benefits and unemployment insurance
- Theory of the welfare state
- Welfare state under systems competition
The exercise sheets can be found here.